<body>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

*[[ The day that changed my life ]]*

On one particular evening, I had a twist of fate. (Thank god!)
The 2 familar faces brought a few people into our site.
I recognised my mummy from the group as she came in a few nights before with them.
I think she came straight after her work as she was still in her office wear.
A few of them started to peep inside the tunnels and then started to run after us.
I don't know what's got into me that day but I was pinned down by this young fellow!!!


My mummy then appeared and was busy snapping photos of me left and right.
How could she take photos while I am so frightened and confused!!! ARGHHH!


*The not very happy me*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Not all of the puppies were rescued out and they seem to have a commotion between them.
Some of them were sitting on the roadside and I saw my mummy looking pale holding onto her forehead several times.


The 2 black and white puppies are said to be my sister and brother.
When they were caught, both of them were so frightened tiill they poo all over on the rescuers.
Luckily for them, they found very nice fosterers (who then turned to their mummy and daddy in the future) on the day itself.


Image hosting by Photobucket


*little sister hiding*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker