<body>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

*[[ The first night at my home ]]*

All the puppies seem to have found a fosterer to be settled down.
Except for me.

I think they did not really know what to do with me.
After a long hesitation, my mummy decided to bring me back temporarily.


*still feeling confused*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Saw my mummy peeping at me with a few other dogs aka my sisters.
I tried to give a little growl to scare them away but it didn't seem to work.
My mummy came back to check on me every little while.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I decided to try being friendly.
I shoot a smile at her when she whispered softly at me with "Hi baby!"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Her eyes brightened up immediately.
I could tell that she was amazed with my smile.
*light bulb turns on* hur hur hur, maybe I will get my freedom if I continue to do so.
Thus she tried again.
There I was ... smiling at her.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I saw her jumping out of the room happily.
I guessed I scored.
*aiyooo eh, humans are so easily contended, kekekeke*

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker