<body>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

*[[ Greeting from the white little puppy! ]]*

Hi all,


With the proliferation of dog blogs, (although my elder sister, Pepper has one few years back) My mummy decided to dedicate one to me as she said that my life is quite happening and everyday I will have some "surprise" for her.


And I did remember my mummy told my daddy that she loves surprises.
But I don't know why her face will cringe whenever she saw those that I gave her.


Weird mummy, isn't it?

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker