<body>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

*[[ Who am I? ]]*

Anyway, let's talk about me because this blog is about me me and ME!


I used to stray around a construction area with some other bigger dogs and about 20 puppies.
All of us have to learn to defend for ourselves since birth.
Be it rain or shine, the only roof over our heads are those dirty metal tunnels that we can find and squeeze in.
We gotta be careful as there are dangerous sharp metal stuff around us.
When it rains at times, the floor will be full of soil and it gets muddy thus I will just stay in my "kennel" watching the rain in darkness dozing off alongside the sound of droplets.


I used to see 2 familiar faces at night as they often climbed in and bring in some food for us.
Although I am glad for that but I would stay wary and never allowed them to get near me.
I would just sit and watched them from far until they left.
Should anyone attempted to get near me, I would dash off as fast as lightning.
That's the most basic thing that we strays have to learn.
And we also have to be extra suspicious when we see food appear out of nowhere.
Those I call it, the trap of death.


Unfortunately, some of my friends do get caught.
I would hide in the tunnel shivering while watching my perified friends struggling in vain, crying out loud at the top of their voices while the humans dumped them into a van that was parking nearby.


After the van drove off, that's the last time that I see of my friends.
Once again, it will be another peaceful day till the humans come back for us.

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker