<body>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

*[[ Why white static puppy? ]]*

I do wonder at times why I was known as "The white static puppy"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


El named me Keira. When mummy did a search on the internet for the meaning of this name, she almost fainted.


The feminine form of Ciaran, from the Irish ciar meaning "dark" and implies "dark hair and brown eyes." St. Ciara was a distinguished seventh-century figure who established a monastery at Kilkeary in County Tipperary.
It was the fourth most popular baby girl name in Ireland in 2003


http://www.babynamesofireland.com/pages/girl-names-a-c.html

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker