<body>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

*[[ I am Back! ]]*

Just after 2 weeks when my mummy thought that everything was ok for me, she received a call from El one night.
El. said that my new owner's mum was very angry with me for chewing up a lot of things at home.
The mum locked me in the kitchen but somehow I managed to get out and ran to the room and took out all the clothes to play around. kekekeke
Of course the mum was so angry and wanted me away.
She wanted to board me at a petshop first before finding a new home.


My mummy was so furious with that and immediately went down for me.
I was so happy seeing mummy downstairs!!!
I ran to her and cuddled around her legs with mummy hugging me.
My then new owner said sadly "She was never that happy before."
My mummy said nothing much to her and got me inside the car.
I noticed 2 familiar faces at the back of the seat.
The not very happy Pepper and SUMMERRRRRRRRR!!!
Gosh I was so happy wanting to kiss Summer but mummy was hugging me tightly on her lap in the front seat.


For the first night back home, I slept next to Summer as usual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Good day all! My name is Keira and I was born in year 2005. Many said that I am a sneaky, smart, pretty mongrel lass. *blush* I love to smile just like my mummy kekekek

This is the blog of my past, present and future. Cheers!

~*Archives*~

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006

~*Other bloggers*~

Huskii
Krabby
Lady
Brownie
Herbie
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Doggie Rescue Shelter
Mongrel Appreciation Club
Dogsforum
Doggiesite

Tracker